If you’ve struggled with diets in the past, you may wonder if your body is broken. You’ve tried low carb diets, low fat diets, fasting diets, cleansing diets – it seems like you’ve done it all.
As such, you may be ready to toss in the towel. Just accept your fate: you are meant to be heavy.
Before you do so, there is one additional approach you may want to consider that is receiving a lot of attention online lately – an approach called the E-Factor diet. In this review, we’ll go over the in’s and out’s of this program so you can make an informed decision about whether it’s right for you.
What The E-Factor Diet Is All About
The E-Factor diet is an approach that doesn’t just look at how many calories you are eating or your carb count. Instead, it looks deeper into the equation of fat loss and why you may not have been seeing the results you were hoping to see.
While many diets scratch the surface level, this diet actually takes a peek into the inner-working of your body and how it’s functioning.
The E-Factor diet claims that the reason you are not losing weight like you are is because of how your body is running and the timing in which you are eating your foods. The fact is that if your body is not breaking down and using energy like it should, it doesn’t really matter what you eat, you aren’t going to see the results that you are looking for.
The E-Factor diet has four key principles that it follows, which are supposed to help you see maximum results.
These principles include:
- Energetic foods. You need to be eating foods that are going to increase your energy throughout the day so that you become more active and as such, burn more energy. Most people are eating foods that deprive their body of energy instead, leading to frustration and lack of well-being.
- Endothermic foods. Next, you also need to be eating foods that help your body burn fat. The program claims that a certain type of food can dramatically increase the rate in which your body is burning up body fat tissue, thus accelerating your results. It does this by helping to boost your overall metabolism, causing you to become more thermogenic.
- Enzymatic foods. After that, you have enzymatic foods. These foods help to essentially heal you’re gut. If your gut isn’t operating as it should, you aren’t breaking down foods and reaping the benefits that they provide, as noted earlier. So these enzymatic foods help you avoid that issue. Instead, you’ll feel cleaner energy and notice that many symptoms such as gas, bloating, and indigestion are decreased when these are added to your menu.
- Enjoyment foods. Finally, you have the enjoyment factor. The E-Factor diet does make note of the importance that you actually enjoy the diet plan as this can be a key determinant as to whether or not you stick with the plan you are doing.
What You’ll Get When You Order The E-Factor Diet
When you purchase the E-Factor program, you are going to receive the E-Factor weight loss handbook, which essentially explains all the concept just noted above. This book will give you all the need-to-know information about how your body is handling the foods you eat and how you need to start structuring your menu if you hope to see optimal results.
You’ll also get the E-Factor Grocery Guide, which is a quick and easy to follow guide that illustrates the best foods to be picking up at your grocery store for optimal fat loss results. Many people will find this book to be an eye-opener as they discover many of the ‘healthy’ foods they were eating are anything but.
You’ll also receive the E-Factor Meal Planning Blueprint as well. This blueprint basically gives you the in’s and out’s of what you should be eating every single day of the week and every single meal out of the day. If you want a done-for-you-approach, you’ll love this addition.
Finally, you’ll also receive a Cheat Your Way Trim book, which teaches you how you can enjoy your favorite foods on occasion and avoid gaining weight from it. This book ensures that you have the ability to splurge when desired.
Who Should Use The E-Factor Diet?
So who should invest in the E-Factor approach? This program is great for anyone who is looking for a very easy to follow program that lays it all out for you.
It isn’t a highly restrictive plan, so is great for those who want to learn to eat healthier, feel better, without feeling too deprived.
It can be used by both men and women and can be used by anyone regardless of how much weight you have to lose.
- Comes with a complete meal plan
- Provides plenty of informative details on nutrition and health
- Allows you to include foods you really enjoy in the plan
- Provides all the details you need to get started immediately
- Does not require any elaborate meal preparation or cooking
- You’ll also receive a few helpful bonus guides when ordering right now including the Fast Food Guide, The Smoothie Shop, and All Day Energy Secrets along with an audio recording for additional information
- Doesn’t include any exercise information so you’ll need to seek that out separately
Considering all the pros and cons, we say that this program is quite well laid out and does offer a lot of helpful information for those who want to improve their weight loss, their health, and their energy level.Just about anyone should be able to follow this approach without too much trouble, so it’s a great program to get started on. Coupled with a 60 day money back guarantee, you don’t have anything to lose from trying this plan.